Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Infinite Book Series Cover Redux

Okay. It's been so long since I published Infinite Books 1-3, and the notion of jumping to Infinite Book 5 (sans 4 & 6) has kinda lost its luster, that I've decided to number each volume of the Infinite Book Series in a straight-forward, sequential manner. So, slated are Infinite Books 1-8. Plus, due to the troubles I'm having with Amazon.com regarding the Kindle versions of Infinite Books 1-3, I've also decided to stick with paperbound books exclusively. I'll probably still publish through CreateSpace, but even that's not yet decided.

In honor of this re-envisioning, I've whipped together (through Pixelmator, a terrific little program for the Mac platform) eight covers. They may not be stellar, but I think I like them enough they've a good shot at being part of the final books put up for sale through online - and even offline - distribution.

So, without further adieu, here they are:










No comments:

Post a Comment